Started the day with Hot Chocolate....

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Luckily, it was only 2 points, but I am not hungry at all. I am a bit horse, so I am not feeling 100%, but well enough thankfully. I am thinking that since I am not too hungry, I am guessing I can pull off just some french fries. I will have to get a medium size (5 points) one and possibly a side salad (0 points). Shouldn't be too bad.

I did manage to make sure that we were not homeless on our anniversary. I just put the finishing touches on that part of the reservation, so we are good. Now, I just need to do all of the research that I can as I have never experienced it beforehand.

Last night was the last night of my Monday night class and I was sooo excited..... UNTIL this AM, My supervisor contacted me and said that there was an additional course available. UGH!!!!!! Dont get me wrong, I am sooo thankful to have my pt job! but come on... LOL. Anyway the thing that made it better was that I got to choose what days and times I wanted. Thanks Rebecca. So as a result, I choose Wednesdays at 7 & 9 PM. That will make it better and will get me to a point where I will only have to worry about one day a week and have time to do everything else. That in addition to my one class with VA, the stress level should be lowered.

That is all for now...  Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment