I did my weigh-in......

Sunday, September 19, 2010
Ok end of week 2....

Not so good, I gained .6 lbs. At least it was not the entire 5. I gotta do better this week, and I WILL. I have to write it down to hold myself accountable.

Now, I am so thinking about a vacation. I would love to take one just me and Anthony but without proper sitters for the kids that wont be possible. However, I did come across a site www.sittercity.com. Perhaps I may give them a try even if it is just for 2 hours for us to see a movie. Although a weekend away for just me doesn't sound bad either. I just need to re-group and get it together, and  I am not quite sure how to do that, but we will see.

I have no excuses for the weight gain, but I have alot of stress. I will just have to work through it and suck it up I think.

Until, next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment