Another good run (trot) :o)

Monday, July 25, 2011
We did 1.77 miles in 35 minutes on Sunday (yesterday). This time I was able to go around twice without stopping (yea!!) I know it is not much, but it is a start. We started this on last Sunday, so we will see if I can continue. Today, we will ride bikes. I have to admit (again) that I enjoy doing this with Anthony and the kids. It makes me feel like, we are doing this together because it is important to us. :o)

I got both kids signed up for soccer. Can you imagine a 3 year old playing soccer?? LOL.. Kelsey of course is an old pro, so it is all good for her. It will take some creative scheduling on my part, but what choice do I have. Getting these babies to stay active is important to us.

I got the news that a classmate has passed today. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. I guess the older we get.... wow, is all I can say.

Oh I forgot to mention the most important thing... I lost 2 lbs since last week (YEA!!!!) Lets see if I can keep the momentum going. I find that I will have to FORCE myself to workout. If I keep up the pace, I might be able to make my goal, by the new year. ;-)  Wish me luck!

Until Next Time......

Raquel

0 comments:

Post a Comment