Snow Day!!!! (No..Ice Day!!)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
You know you just gotta love Snow Days, when you work in education. However Ice Days??? Not so much. I have to admit that I did not want today off because I did not want to make up the day, but only the other side, it is better to be safe than sorry.  Here is a picture of what I see from my window, because it is WAY Too cold to go outside:
As you can see it is not much snow, but plenty of ice. That is ok, because I am taking this day to do what I hardly ever do.. Rest without doing the pt jobs and not thinking about work at all.

This morning, since I did wake up a tad bit late, I had a bowl of cereal. Frosted Flakes.I need to find something to eat for lunch. Luckily, I went to the store yesterday.

I see that I have some new followers. Welcome! Hopefully, you will enjoy my journey with me. :o)

Until next time :o)

Raquel

0 comments:

Post a Comment