I made it to Friday!!

Friday, January 7, 2011
I made it through today with the same meal of BLT and tots and nothing else just yet. Not at all healthy, but better than what I WANTED to eat. Tonight is family night, so I am guessing that we will go to Frys and pick up the MJ Experience for the Wii. I have heard it was awesome. I should have purchased it for Christmas, but I was thinking that it was not worth it.

While I am waiting on Anthony I found a video of the Dream finishing the horn of the Wonder. It "left" on yesterday and  I have to say it is a little sad. That is the only one we have been on and the only one we love!I am sure we will love the Dream just as much, but it is hard to accept change LOL :o).

I have to admit that I did get a bit chocked up a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment