Back at work today!!

Monday, January 3, 2011
Back at work today. I have to say that I am pretty happy to get back in the groove of things. Not that I did not have anything to do, but I can focus better when I am working. Don't get me wrong, I love being home, however, I gotta work :o)

Today, I ate pretty well. I did have a BLT and Tea. I did not have time for breakfast, which I seldom eat, but I have to say that I am soooo hungry LOL :o). That is ok, because I have some wings from Chilis coming. LOL.. I figure with just the BLT, tea and wings, my day would be ok and I would not have taken in many calories. Hmmm... Sounds good though LOL. :o). That is ok, I will do better tomorrow.

I did come home to the video below. It is the horn battle between the Dream and The Magic. It is so funny that they both played "When you Wish Upon A Star" for a bit back and forth, and then the Dream Began it "A Dream is a Wish" horn. I love it :o).

The Full Planning wont begin until around the end of February, early March. In the meantime, I will try and stay focused on this weight loss thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment