My Pics from Kemah / Galveston Texas - Our Quicky Spring Break Weekend

Sunday, March 20, 2011

View from our Hotel


Kemah parkinglot




They are trying to figure out which way to go. LOL





I think that he wants to get in!








Wait!! I am free, I am Free!! I am outta here LOL :o)


Wait wrong way!!


This hotel is called the Boardwalk Inn. The only hotel in this area. A bit too pricey to stay.



Lunch here we come!!




The first picture taken from inside the restaurant. The Aquarium





This was a pasta chicken contraption. Not great, but not bad!


Hubby;s food. He actually liked his food.






This is a BBQ Pit!




Kemah Boardalk Roller Coaster


Moody Gardens




Empty cruise terminal. We did not go, but it was interesting to see.



Ahh.. We made it to the beach!!







All in all, this was a good weekend. I think that it was enough to hold me over to the BIG Vacation!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment