Creativity and Science Collide Inside Seuss Landing

Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Creativity and Science Collide Inside Seuss Landing

Ok, as I was just doing a quick looksy at information about Universal Studios, I came across the above information. On day one of our trip, we plan to visit Universal Studios. I figure we would not need a whole day so we get in about 10AM, and will probably head to that park about 2:00 PM. We had already decided to visit Island of Adventures, mostly because of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, The Spider Man ride (because Dudie loves him, even if he cant ride it), and the Hulk ride (for my two oldest - the hubby and 8 year old daughter). To see my husband and daughter doing the whole high five bit when they saw the YouTube video of that ride is priceless. So Island of Adventure it is. When I saw this blog about Seuss Landing, it just sealed it for me. Since the hubby and daughter will be off riding big rides, I think that myself and "Dudie" will make our way to Seuss Landing and take it from there.

Until next time :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment