Ok, ok.. It has been a while, but I am back now.. Weight loss HERE I COME!!

Friday, December 31, 2010
It has been a while, and I while I am here at home with the kids, enjoying my last few days of freedom until Monday when I return to work. I am actually excited to get back in the groove. The quicker we get through this, the quicker we get to the summer. :o)

I will begin this new year journey with a picture of the kids. This is Miss Kelsey. Such a bright girl, who is ultra inquisitive, but that is what I love about her. She is my biggest help and fan. She admires my flaws and everything, even though I do force her to do her homework, clean her room, and not allow her to watch TV during the week, when school is in. LOL. She a soccer player so she has alot to keep her busy :o)

Here are my two men!! Don't ask.. I have no idea what they were looking at. LOL. Dudie is a fun little boy who loves Iron Man, BatMan, and SpiderMan. SMH.  I guess they have to like something huh? He does have his own cape. Big Anthony is awesome as a husband and father. The fact that he loves Disney too makes it that much better. LOL

That is my family! As I continue on this weight loss journey to Disney, hopefully they wont tempt me too much LOL.

I promise, I am back to continue this until June.

Next Installment..... Our plans!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment