I think that we may do this one weekend. Anthony is from LA, so we will need to celebrate :o)
ShreveportBossierFunGuide.com: Krewe of Gemini Parade
Posted by
Unknown
at
5:39 PM
Monday, February 7, 2011
ShreveportBossierFunGuide.com: Krewe of Gemini Parade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was at SeaWorld this weekend, and although I did not really enjoy myself, I did notice how tired I got. Of course, I did have sinus issues...
-
Wow, as I am sitting here with nothing on except this computer. I am getting a tad bit overwhelmed. I do this to myself all of the time. I r...
Countdown Back To Reality (work)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(60)
-
▼
February
(8)
- Aulani Update! Latest Construction Photos!
- Wow, what can I say???
- ShreveportBossierFunGuide.com: Krewe of Gemini Parade
- I think that we will visit Universal Studios....
- This is the cutest Chevrolet SuperBowl Commericial
- It is Saturday!!! Snow is melting a bit...
- How Can I Stay on Track....
- Snow Day!!!! (No..Ice Day!!)
-
▼
February
(8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment