It has been a while, and I can tell you that my eating habits these last two days are not as bad as I thought they were. Anthony had a death in the family so we decided to make a trip to Baton Rouge for the weekend. So far so good. I ate some Gumbo which was really good, and some punch. Problem is I am still hungry LOL.
Lets see what the rest of the weekend holds. LOL
Disney planning still in effect. Got to get going with it!! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was at SeaWorld this weekend, and although I did not really enjoy myself, I did notice how tired I got. Of course, I did have sinus issues...
-
Wow, as I am sitting here with nothing on except this computer. I am getting a tad bit overwhelmed. I do this to myself all of the time. I r...
Countdown Back To Reality (work)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(60)
-
▼
January
(11)
- Its Sunday!! I am back on track... I think
- What is this week 4 or 5... I have stopped countin...
- Ok, Ok, Ok... I cheated a bit LOL...
- The time is just flying by :o)
- I made it to Friday!!
- This is the best video yet!
- Yep!! Still Hungry!! BUT paid cruise off..
- Day 2...
- Back at work today!!
- Last Day of Vacation! Now back to reality... Updat...
- Happy New Year 2011!!!!!
-
▼
January
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment